Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Workout Diary(15/3-16/3)

these are my workouts for the last two days and for estimation I would say, I burnt out for abt 300-400calories per day on doing these workouts, so it explains why I do such workouts...it's for the sack of burning back those foods that I've taken and of course the ultimate aim would be to heighten my METABOLISM...in this going to 30s body, metabolism is such an issue...if i screw it up, then it would be a curse to my body for the rest of my life..so, i seriously need to be active and eat regularly in order to have WOW impact to my metabolism.

Tuesday(15/3)

Workout:
Jillian Michael Shred Level 2 (JM Shred Lvl 2)
Zuzana 600 Reps Sexier Body Workout (600-rep-sexier-toned-body-workout)


Wednesday (16/3)

Workout:
Jillian Michaels Shred Level 3 (http://skm.me/tw/jnS)

Zuzana 550 Reps Killer workout (550-rep-muscle-murder-workout)

it's totally insane..i'm going to do those reps(600-300 reps zuzana's killer workout for this week and next week, but it depends on my JM session too)

No comments:

Post a Comment