Thursday, 10 March 2011

Why should I bother with those workout thingy??

Yeah..why?I've already married...why should I?I should just bother about my husband, my baby..that's it...no workout needed..as I've married and all my time i should enslaved with these two fella...

NA NA...

I <3 them..both...and the reason I <3 to workouts are varies...at first, I want to stay healthy and fit until only God knows ..healthy in term of..."tak menyusahkan org lain." and at the same time, healthy means that I could take care these two fellas...:P

and of course.I <3 to look good.. i <3 to wear those things and should I limit myself in choosing those clothes,dresses and pants??NO...i have my own right (yet still in modest choice of course).

lastly, yeah...i want to attract my hubby..even though he doesn't like my body right now(as he rates it as too skinny for his liking->description mcm ice cream pula..), yet I'm trying to be the best..to put my body on the best shape ever...look HON, I love u..

anyway, here's the nice writing from Freddy bodyrock.tv..

why-fitness-matters-for-a-married-guy

1 comment: