Wednesday, 16 March 2011

dedicated song from the loved one!

hubby is not that romantic person...he seldom shows me his romantically ways...or temptation to me...he always loves to challenge me...in any of possible ways..

BUT...he did dedicate me these songs...yeah, there are hmmm..ok..2 songs so far i could remember....

and these two songs are really super and the lyrics are WOW for me...

Beautiful-Akon 

he said this is his thought to me whenever he heard it out...and he said..he <3 the vibes and catchy song..and yep, this song is still super hot and people still love to listen to this...



the lyrics... :)
ok...it's repeating lyrics all over and over and over..

[verse 1]
When I see you, I run out of words, to say.
I wouldn't leave you, cause your that type of girl, that makes me stay

[hook]
I see the guys tryna' holla, girl i don't want to bother you, cause your independent and you got my attention
And i'll be your baby father, girl i just want to show you, that i love what you are doing

I see you in the club, you gettin' down'
I wanna get with you
I see you in the club, you showin' thugs love
That wanna get with you

[chorus]
You're so beautiful, so damn beautiful
Said your so beautiful, so damn beautiful
You're so beautiful

[verse 2]
Where'd you come from, you're outta' this world, to me
You're a symbol of what a beautiful woman should be (ooh wee)

[hook]
I see the guys tryna' to holla, girl I don't want to bother you, cause your independent and you got my attention
And i'll be your baby father, girl i just want to show you, cause i love what you are doing

I see you in the club, you gettin' down
I wanna get with you
I see you in the club, you showin' thugs love
I wanna get with you

[chorus]
You're so beautiful (oh yeah)
So damn beautiful (oh yeah)
Said your so beautiful (so beautiful)
So damn beautiful (so beautiful)
You're so beautiful...beautiful...beautiful...beautiful... (x2)

[background instrumental for about 30 seconds]

[hook]
I see the guys tryna' holla, girl i don't want to bother you, cause your independent and you got my attention
And i'll be your baby father, girl i just wanna show you, cause i love what you are doing
I see you in the club, you gettin' down
I wanna get with you (oh yeah)
I see you in the club, you showin' thugs love
I wanna get with you

[chorus]
You're so beautiful, so damn beautiful
Said your so beautiful, so damn beautiful
You're so beautiful,beautiful,beautiful,beautiful,beautiful

Mistikus Cinta - Dewa19

he said..this the song that he also sang during Uni time...whenever he missed me...auwww...

the lyrics...super...S.E.X.Y one!@

Ketika pertama kali …
Jiwamu ingin selalu dekat
Dengan jiwaku yang belum bisa
Menterjemahkan segala
Arti pertemuan ini …
Arti cumbu rayu ini …
Yang mungkin bisa memusnahkan
Kenyataan hidup yang terjadi

Reff
Ketika jiwamu … merasuk ke dalam
Aliran darahku dan meracuniku …
Ketika jiwamu … memeluk hatiku
Dan biarkan jiwaku … cumbui jiwamu

Ketika kamu aku, melebur menjadi satu
Dan hanya waktu yang mungkin bisa
Memahami apa yang terjadi

Apa yang sedang kurasa … apa yang sedang kau rasa
Adalah cinta yang tak bisa
Dijelaskan dengan kata-kata


owh..i always have my own romantically style..yep, i used to be soo damn romantic..hum...but now, after getting one baby..the level is seem to be slowing down a bit..but yeah, i gave him tons of dedicated songs until he doesn't even know which one is the ONE..
but these songs are amongst that he should knew as I always put 'em inside his mp3 player and iPod...(yeah, i'm the editor of his songs...everytime he wants any songs..he would like ME to do it..pffft)

Aku dan Dirimu - BCL

both of us sang this song everytime we missed each others(that time he always flew outstation and was about 1 month++ away from me..) and I even wished to have this song in my wedding day..but NOOO...haha...nobody played it out..pft.

there's lyrics there..in ENG some more!no need to explain more abt my feeling..haha :P

Whenever, Wherever - Shakira

haha..this song would always be the top list of mine.and he should, always, must, need to listen it..esp at the part of <unknown>...i meant it!yeah, but the rest is about my feeling to him too..

lyrics..superb esp the description of the body..haha

Lucky you were born that far away so
So we could both make fun of distance
Lucky that I love a foreign land for
The lucky fact of your existence
Baby I would climb the Andes solely
To count the freckles on your body
Never could imagine there were only
Too many ways to love somebody

Le lo lo le lo le
Le lo lo le lo le
Can't you see...I'm at your feet

Whenever, wherever
We'll learn to be together
I'll be there and you'll be near
And that's the deal my dear
They're over, you're under
You'll never have to wonder
We can always play by ear
But that's the deal my dear

Lucky that my lips not only mumble
They spill kisses like a fountain
Lucky that my breasts are small and humble
So you don't confuse them with mountains
Lucky I have strong legs like my mother
To run for cover when I need it
And these two eyes are for no other
The day you leave we'll cry a river

Le lo lo le lo le
Le lo lo le lo le
At your feet...I'm at your feet

Whenever, Wherever
We're meant to be together
I'll be there and you'll be near
And that's the deal my dear
They're over, you're under
We're both down under(?)
We can always play by ear
But that's the deal my dear

Le lo lo le lo le
Le lo lo le lo le

We can fly, say it again

Le lo lo le lo le lo le

Tell me one more time
That you'll live
Lost in my eyes

Whenever, wherever
We'll learn to be together
I'll be there and you'll be near
And that's the deal my dear
They're over, you're under
You've got me head over heels
There's nothing left to fear
If you really feel the way I feel

Whenever, wherever
We're meant to be together
I'll be there and you'll be near
And that's the deal my dear
They're over, you're under
You've got me head over heels
There's nothing left to fear
If you really feel the way I feel


p/s: check out her abs...wow!!!

and lastly.




...


..




this song was dedicated by ex..hahah...abt 12 years ago..see...i still remember ok...ok..i was that teenager but GATAL to fall in love..huhu..


he even wrote down the lyrics to me..but i dont want to put the lyrics here...u guys can google it out..




note: out of sudden the font color also changed... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment