I've got so many comments outside there..some are good..some are evil...but i treat em same...because i used to have those comments since my MRSM time..used to be big girl on my class, then i become thin rake girl...all the comments are never ending...
and the comments keep on coming to me...even @ the gym...yup, the owner said I got that super lean body...and this sister said..my body is soo athletic and she was aesthetic with the fact I just have baby 8 months..and there's one auntie that always bothers me..alwayssss...and harass me all the time..and the other lady, the nice one, always asks me how do i get that abs...that non jelly belly abs...she showed me her abs...i just smiled...yeah..in gym..i feel like a superstar..because all of them come to me and keep on interviewing me..
THANK YOU...yet i dont want to be bother during this time..i only have about 45-50mins of "my time" and i really want to focus on my workout..all the Q&A would be later on...
anyhow, hubby doesnt agree with all the statements and good comments that I got...he keeps on saying that I need to put on some weight..have some meat on my bone...and savour all the dishes either good or bad..and today I found this article...which is I think explains all about my hubby's feeling...
yeah...hubby always said to me.."SKINNY@KURUS KERING"
and the comments keep on coming to me...even @ the gym...yup, the owner said I got that super lean body...and this sister said..my body is soo athletic and she was aesthetic with the fact I just have baby 8 months..and there's one auntie that always bothers me..alwayssss...and harass me all the time..and the other lady, the nice one, always asks me how do i get that abs...that non jelly belly abs...she showed me her abs...i just smiled...yeah..in gym..i feel like a superstar..because all of them come to me and keep on interviewing me..
THANK YOU...yet i dont want to be bother during this time..i only have about 45-50mins of "my time" and i really want to focus on my workout..all the Q&A would be later on...
anyhow, hubby doesnt agree with all the statements and good comments that I got...he keeps on saying that I need to put on some weight..have some meat on my bone...and savour all the dishes either good or bad..and today I found this article...which is I think explains all about my hubby's feeling...
"Gwyneth is 38 but seems to want to look 20. When I was 20, all the women I went out with had the bodies of 38-year-olds. It didn’t bother me then, so why would it bother me now?
While women approaching 40 can — given sufficient fanaticism — diet and exercise themselves into the natural sizes of much younger women, they miss the point of ageing with grace, and instead their obsession suggests fear and even desperation.
Women’s bodies change after they have children. They accumulate pleasing curves and their hips widen — but while women loathe the phrase ‘child-bearing hips’, men are instinctively attracted to this shape; a woman with a bit of meat on her bones is more likely to be fertile."
yeah...hubby always said to me.."SKINNY@KURUS KERING"
No comments:
Post a Comment