Monday, 28 February 2011

Whey Protein Powder

i have tried one protein powder so far....why do i need it at first??

because I do workout everyday and even though I seldom use those heavy weight dumbbell at gym, yet I'm using my full body weight to do most of the workouts and I'm not sure how much my protein food intake daily...so I surely need this supplement in order to make up my protein need per day..

protein is needed for muscle built up and recovery too..I am aiming for both, but I don't aim for big, bulky muscle(ok, mind you..girls cant build muscle like guys but some of girls such zuzana gets that kinda muscular muscle, though I love her, but I dont aim to have her kinda body...)

this is my first protein powder...Sculpt (Sculpt for Women)



mine is Swiss Choc...but overall the calorie is almost same...my review on it??

taste? at first, I was a bit shock on the taste..because I thought it will taste like HL Chocolate milk drink(as there's still sugar in it), but no way jose..the taste is..tasteless.hahaha..to be honest...I dont fancy at first with the taste...but after several servings,I could blend the taste, I added this powder with my skim milk, pancake and anything that sweet(I'm sweet tooth person)

recovery?at first, to be honest, i still feel the soreness either took this powder or not

fullness?yep, it could help to curb my hunger pang..this is surely guarantee

the other, I couldn't say more as I only use this product 1 tub only and about 1 month..so I couldn't say anything on it..

and now, I'm converting myself to Myofusion...I havent try out this powder but once I tried it out, surely I will give review on it.



why I changed my protein powder??because, I want to have recovery fast, I have to admit sometimes I felt soreness all over my body..but that's not the first priority...

it's more to save up my money...sculpt will last about 1 month, but this myofusion will last about 2 months(provided i'm using this powder 1 serve per day)

yep, cheapskate...because I got so many things to buy in my list...and I dont want to spend so many things on one things...

No comments:

Post a Comment